Center of Business Law Studies
Unit of Business Law Study Center is one of units under the Faculty of Law, Airlangga University which specifically conducts research and study activities in the field of business law. Formed by Decree of the Dean of Law Faculty, Airlangga University Number 226A / H3.1.3 / KD / 2010 dated 24 August 2009, it is continued with Decree of the Dean of Law Faculty, Airlangga University Number 218 / UN3.1.3 / KD / 2016, dated March 24, 2016 on Institute management, Study Center and Environmental Studies Center of Law Faculty, Airlangga University.
Supporting Faculty of Law, Airlangga University to become an independent, innovative, reputable and adaptive law university, legal education with orientation as jurist, competent in business law and high morality.
develop innovative research in the field of business law
Organize community service and cooperation oriented on quality and national and international competitiveness in supporting the dynamics of business law.
STRUCTURE OF MANAGEMENT
Prof. Dr. Y. Sogar Simamora, SH, M.Hum.
Prof. D r. A. Yudha Hernoko, SH, MH
Pr of. Dr. Rahmi Jened, SH, MH
Prof. Dr. L. Budi Kagramanto, SH, MH
Dr. Agung Sujatmiko, SH, MH (Head of Civil Law Department)
Dr. Zahry Vandawati Chumaida, SH, MH
Dr. Ghansham Anand, SH, M.Kn.
Division of Contract Draft and Public Contract Law
Faiz al Kurniawan, SH, MH, LL.M.
Erni Agustin, SH, LL.M.
Rizky, SH, MH
Division of Procedural Law
Bambang Sugeng Ariadi Subagyono, S.H., M.H.
Gianto Al Imron, S.H., M.H.
Division of Banking and Security Law
Nurwahjuni, SHCN, MH
Leonora Bakarbessy, SH, MH
Division of Alternative Dispute Law
Fifi Junita, SH, MH, LL.M., Ph.D.
Sujayadi, SH, LL.M.
Division of Insurance Law
Hilda Yunita Sabrie, SH, MH
Division of Consumer Protection Law
Hanum Rahmaniar Helmi, SH, MH
Division of Bankruptcy and Business Competition
Kukuh Leksono Suminaring Aditya, SH, LL.M.
Division of Investment Legal and Capital Markets
Widhayani Dian P., SH, MH
Focus of Activity
Unit of Business Law Study Center is determined to realize the vision and mission especially in the field of Business Law study, which currenly develop dynamically in accordance with the needs of the community, therefore the Center of Business Law Studies will conduct intensive training and technical guidance in the form of knowledge, Mastery, understanding and technical and practical abilities to the course participants / training in business law that includes Engagement Law, Property Law, Contract Law, Banking Law, Financing Law, Intellectual Property Law, Insurance Law, Bankruptcy Law, Inheritance Law, Contract Design Techniques, legal opinion formulation, legal audit techniques, and dispute resolution techniques and techniques in Business Law. The expected competencies after attending the courses / training conducted by the Business Law Studies Unit are as follows:
– Improvement of knowledge and insight in the field of business law;
– Improvement of legal technical skills for participants in drafting, review of business contracts;
– Increasing professionalism of teachers of civil law in carrying out the duty of Tridharma in college
– Encouraging the renewal of civil law / business law in accordance with the development of the era and character of Indonesian society;
– Encouraging decision-makers in the Republic of Indonesia to pay attention to developments and reforms in Business Law.
Cooperation Agenda as Priorities in 2016 are
– Cooperation with National Legal Development Board (BPHN) of the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights in organizing Focus Group Discussion / Public Discussion on Limited Draft Academic Paper of Liability Company Act of May 2016
– Cooperation with the Board of Indonesian Notary Association of East Java Region related to the implementation of the Seminar in the field of Notary Law which is planned to be held in September 2016.
– National Seminar ” role of Bank Indonesia, Financial Services Authority and Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia in Supporting Business Climate in Indonesia, it was conducted with the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia, held September / Octber 2016)
– Cooperation with the Surabaya District Court related to the implementation of the Focus Group Discussion on the implementation and challenge of the Simple Lawsuit (Perma Number 2 Year 2015), held in September 2016