History of PATAKA
Established on 27 October 2006, it is initiated from the desire of some students to do activities related to love of nature and was later attracted to join the expedition activities organized by MENPORA 2006. To be able to follow the activity, the participants are given a condition derived from the organization of nature lovers. Therefore, to facilitate the administrative requirements of these activities, some law students who have the same interests formed PATAKA. After the formation, PATAKA begins to frequently make an activity on behalf of the PATAKA itself that involves all law students to be more concerned with nature. One of them through legal activities camp or also actively follow nature’s activities organized from the outside, and the banner can accommodate mi nat students
about nature lovers.
- Form a student at the Faculty of Law, Airlangga University to be aware of the importance of natural sustainability.
- Cultivating a sense of solidarity and brotherhood among fellow members, students, and society in general.
- Cultivating confidence and high dedication to the organization.
- Providing facilities for students of the Faculty of Law of Airlangga University to find out the importance of natural sustainability.
- Fostering, educating, and channeling activities in an organized manner.