Ventura Unit FH UNAIR
Venture Unit is a new support unit in FH UNAIR under the coordination of Field 2 of Finance, Resources and Information Systems. Ventura Unit functions include:
- Planning utilization of state goods assets of Faculty of Law,
- Preparing standard tariffs of the utilization of state assets of the Faculty of Law,
- Formulating format of the agreement of the utilization of state goods asset in Faculty of Law with third party
- Monitoring implementation of the utilization of state goods assets in Faculty of Law
- Providing inputs on the utilization policy of state goods assets in the Faculty of Law to the Vice Deans in charge of Finance, Resources and Information Systems
Thus, Venture Unit is responsible for all forms of asset utilization in FH UNAIR by a third party by applying the standard tariff of the Faculty service.
The standard tariff of faculty services is in accordance with those stipulated in Rector Regulation No. 18 of 2015 on Standard Operating Costs and Service Tariffs at Airlangga University. For Standard Operating Costs and Service Tariffs please download here.
Further information on Vision Units and Standard Operating Costs and Service Tariffs at Faculty of Law UNAIR please contact:
Masitoh Indriani, SH., LL.M
Department of International Law FH UNAIR
Building A 2nd Floor Room 212
Tel 031-5023151 ext 143.