QUALITY GUARANTEE UNIT
FACULTY OF LAW AIRLANGGA UNIVERSITY
Faculty of Law Airlangga University as institution of Law higher education institution is required to always improve its quality with adequate accountability. One form of accountability is quality assurance, conducted by Quality Assurance Unit (UPM-FH UNAIR), especially in learning process including service to stakeholders. In order to achieve quality results, a continuous and sustained evaluation is required as a part of the PDCA cycle (Plan, Do, Check and Act). Learning process and services evaluation is performed through a survey to find out responses of stakeholders on the process and services received.
Quality Assurance conducted by Airlangga University are:
- Collecting basic data on the performance of lecturers, institutions, and sub-systems of learning support
- Improving the quality of learning process and service to students
- Recognizing that the implementation of the established quality standards has been well implemented
- Providing inputs to policy makers in improving institutional performance in order to ensure continuous quality assurance.
The results of these measurements are expected to be one of the indicators of implementation of the established quality standard and which has been implemented. In addition, through this measurement, performance of Faculty of Law (work units, faculties, departments, and study programs) can be improved in order to ensure continuous quality assurance.
Chairman: Dr. Soelistyowati, SH., MH
Secretary: Dr. Prawitra Thalib, SH., MH.
- GPM Notariat Chairman: Yuniarti, SH, MH
- GPM MH Chairman: Dr. Ghansham Anand, SH, M.Kn.
- GPM S1 Chairman: Haidar Adam (SH)
- GPM S3 Chairman: Dri Utari Christina Rachmawati (SH, LL.M.)
Quality Assurance Unit (UPM)
Faculty of Law Airlangga University
Campus B, Building A
Jl. Dharmawangsa Dalam Selatan
Surabaya, Indonesia – 60286
Q: +62 31 5023 151
F: +62 31 5020 454