Center for Legal & Contract Drafting (PPHKB)
The embryo of the Center for Legal and Contract Drafting (PPHKB) is Technical Implementation Unit of the Legal and Management Planning Center (UPT PPHM) d / h Center of Legal Drafting and Management for Decentralization-UPT. CLDMD). Based on the Rector Decree No. 947 / J03 / OT / 2008 dated January 23, 2008 regarding the Abandonment of Management of Technical Implementation Unit of Legal and Management Planning Center (UPT PPHM) to Faculty of Law and Decree of Dean of Faculty of Law Number: 460 / J03.1.11 / KP / 2008 dated March 3, 2008 on Name Change and Appointment of Legal and Business Contract Management Unit Unit (UPHKB) Faculty of Law Airlangga University.
At the end of 2015, Faculty of Law implements a massive institutional arrangement of supporting units, especially the revitalization of the Revenue Generating Unit (RGU) in order to increase the Faculty’s financial income. The result of the institutional arrangement, Center for Legal Design and Business Contract (PPHKB) as RGU was established based on the Decree of Dean of the Faculty of Law Number 13 / UN3.1.3 / KD / 2016 dated 4 January 2016 on the Establishment of Centers in the Faculty of Law Environment. Based on the Dean’s Decree, Legal and Business Contracting Units (UPHKB) was altered into Center for Legal & Contract Drafting (PPHKB).
As RGU, PPHKB is required to perform management professionally in terms of external services through the improvement of our skill and competency as well as our service periodically adjust to the scientific field. PPHKB has skilled and experienced legal experts especially in the field of legislation design and contract design. In addition, they are legal experts who master the theories of law as a lecturer at the Faculty of Law Airlangga University.
The scope of PPHKB’s activities is to provide professional services to government agencies ranging from central to rural, State-Owned / Regional (BUMN / D), as well as private sector. PPHKB provides key services in the form of, including but not limited to, activities related to legislative drafting, academic studies involving various disciplines and contract drafting, contract review / review, taylor made courses and The preparation of Legal Opinion, both commercial and government contracts, including procurement and non-procurement contracts. PPHKB is committed to provide services and assistance in the field of law with the best ability in a professional and sustainable.
Independent, innovative, responsive and professionalism of human resources to local, national and global development by synergizing legal and business aspects
- Participating in building good governance for local government.
- Improving performance of government, especially through improving the quality of human resources in local government against the material legislation.
- Increasing ability and understanding aspects of legislative drafting, contract drafting and management for human resources both in the government environment, state-owned enterprises, enterprises and private.
- Increasing community participation towards the realization of good governance.
- Building synergies between legal and business aspects in business and government activities.
FIELD OF ACTIVITY
In accordance with the vision and mission, especially to create and build good governance with the support of a qualified educational background from the members relevant to UPHKB activities, assistance in the field of legislative drafting, contract drafting and management for human resources both within the government, BUMN, BUMD and private are provided. Therefore, in facing the era of rapid globalization, synergy between legal and business aspects can improve the performance capability of the institution.
FORM OF ACTIVITIES
– The drafting of legislation
– Contract Design
– Other related activities
NATURE OF ACTIVITY
Independent: activities are carried out by the Center for Legal and Contract Drafting Center(PPHKB)
Cooperation: activities are carried out with partner (other parties).
VII. ACTIVITIES THAT HAVE BEEN CARRIED OUT
- Establishing relationships and cooperation with municipal / district governments and Provincial Governments.
- Conducting training activities in the field of Legal Drafting with municipal / district government, this is followed by all board members and structural officials of the City / Regency government and the Regional House of Representatives.
- Conducting Preparation of Academic Scripts City / District Government and Provincial Government in East Java and in other areas.
- Assisting Draft of Provincial / Regency / City Government Regulations and Provincial Governments.
- Tariff Preparation Activities for Non-Tax Revenue.
- Preparation of Work Plan for the Draft of Regional Regulations.
- Review of the draft amendments to the Articles of Association of State-Owned Enterprises (Persero) and Private Institutions.
- Consultancy Assistance/Legal Opinion Services for Government Agencies, Government-Owned Enterprises and private sector.
- Reviewing Procurement Contracts of Goods and Services of Government in Provincial, City / Regency Government.
- Reviewing Contract of Cooperation between Government and the Public Private Partnership Company.
- Consulting Services of Corporate Restructuring [corporate actions].
VII. MITRA OF ACTIVITIES
- Local government
- Regional Representative Assembly
- Non-governmental organization.
- State and Private Universities.
- Provincial and Municipal / Regency Government Agencies.
- Business Entity (BUMN, Private, Cooperative)
- Law Enforcement Officials: Judges, Prosecutors, Police.
- Other related parties.
VIII. ORGANIZATION STRUCTURE:
Chairman: Dr. Sukardi, SH, MH
Secretary: Faizal Kurniawan, SH, MH, LL.M.
UNIT Name: Legal Design and Business Contract of Law Faculty of Airlangga University.
SK Formation of PPHKB: Decree of Dean of Faculty of Law Number 13 / UN3.1.3 / KD / 2016 dated January 4, 2016 on the Establishment of Centers in the Faculty of Law Environment
Address UPHKB: Building C, Faculty of Law Airlangga University
Jalan Dharmawangsa Dalam Selatan, Surabaya
Phone No: 031-5022787
Fax No: 031-5020454