Application Date: 14th February – 3rd March 2017
Deadline: 24 February 2017
Announcement of Results: May 2017
Application Form: s.id/MevlanaExchangeStudent2017
Info Sheet: s.id/MevlanaInfoSheet
Mevlana Exchange Programme students will continue to receive any scholarships or grants from their home countries, and they are required to register with their home institutions. Incoming students to Turkish higher education institutions from other countries will receive a grant of 900 TL monthly. One semester will be counted as 4 months.
80% of the total amount of the scholarship will be paid to the student at the beginning of his/her study. The ratio of total credits from courses successfully completed by the student,compared to the number of obligatory courses taken by the student will be used to calculate the rest of the student’s grant payment.
- Must be eligible to study at the associate degree, bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or PhD degree level in higher education programmes
- At least one year of university experience (at the third semester)
- Have a minimum 500 TOEFL/ELPT or 6,0 IELTS score
- Commit to all aspects of the program upon the nomination
- Be physically and emotionally capable of completing the programs both in the host university and the home university
- Have a minimum 2,5 GPA
- Receive a grant of 900 TL/month
Required Documents for Application
- Academic Transcript
- Scanned English proficiency certificate
- Application Form
- Students must send all mentioned required documents by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “MEVLANA2017/Name/Faculty” before 24 February 2017 at 10.00 WIB.
- IOP UNAIR will review all application after the mentioned deadline. Please be aware that all incomplete applications will not be considered
- IOP will contact shortlisted candidates for further application process