The Internationalization process of Universitas Airlangga is one manifestation of the vision of World Class University which is oriented not only to efforts to meet existing international standards, but also aims to gain international recognition for the existence of UNAIR itself.
Therefore, Airlangga Global Engagement initiate an International forum related to the management and leadership development. This kind of forum is created in order to pursue Airlangga students to not only learn about how to be an excellent leader and manager, it is also possible to exchange their knowledge about leadership and managerial skill with students from other Universities in ASEAN. Airlangga Mobility 2019: Management and Leadership Development Forum is targeting 20 Universitas Airlangga students to participate in the program.
Host University: Mahidol University, Thailand
Program Period: 24 – 27 June 2019
Application deadline: 20 May 2019
- UNAIR Student (D3/S1/S2)
- Min. cGPA > 3.00
- Min. ELPT/TOEFL score of > 500 or equivalent
- Commit to all aspects of the program upon nomination
- Be physically and emotionally capable of completing the program in the host University
- Personal Statement (500 words)
- Student ID Card
- CV in English
- Transcript in English (note that transcript is NOT a KHS)
- Proof of English Proficiency Certificate (ELPT allowed )
- One copy of ID page of Passport with more than 1 Year validity from application
Universitas Airlangga covers the following items:
- Program costs
- Local transportation
- Meals during the program
Universitas Airlangga does not cover the following items:
- Round-trip tickets
- Travel insurances
- Meals outside the program
- Personal expenses
- Applicants fill out an online application form and upload documents before 20 May 2019.
- AGE will contact shorlisted applicants for further application process.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.